Media KitSelected material for media use.
TactoTek creates injection-molded structural electronics that integrate flexible printed circuitry and discrete electronic components into mass-produced 3D injection-molded plastics. With its patented and patent pending technology, TactoTek enables differentiating and cost-effective designs with highly scalable production processes. Because TactoTek encapsulates electronics and circuitry in injection-molded plastics, the resulting products are inherently durable and protected from the environment.
TactoTek is based in Oulu, Finland. Founded in 2011, the company is funded by Conor Venture Partners, Faurecia Ventures, VTT Ventures, Leaguer VC, private angels, TEKES, and European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme.
- Founded in 2011
- Offices: Oulu, Finland and Bloomfield Hills, MI, USA
- Representatives throughout Europe and Asia
- Core business: manufacturing and technology licensing of 3D smart in-mold electronics
- Patented and patent pending manufacturing processes and applied uses
- Primary markets: automotive, IoT, wearables, appliances and medical devices
- Funded by Conor Venture Partners, Faurecia Ventures, VTT Ventures, Leaguer VC, private angels, TEKES, and European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme.
Jussi Harvela | CEO
Antti Keränen | PhD, CTO & Co-Founder