With IMSE Designer® OEMs, brands and professional specialty firms can bring rich 3D smart surface designs to life, enabled by IMSE technology.LEARN MORE
Your team will master IMSE design with IMSE Designer, a comprehensive package of intellectual property and know-how for designing IMSE parts.GET STARTED
Designs developed with IMSE Designer enhance the human machine interface (HMI) while enhancing your environmental performance. IMSE Designer includes TactoTek’s validated design rules, materials, and methods for simulating IMSE part performance. Design rules result from TactoTek IMSE technology development and include guidelines, techniques, and specific design examples that are proven to support IMSE part function and manufacturability.
IMSE Designer supports
1. State the different application areas that we can currently support (Illumination, Touch, Sense, Connectivity)
2. What is the actual IMSE Designer (design rules for using IMSE technology)
3. Interfaces with electrical, mechanical, and software.
4. Plug-in or design rules with electrical design software.
5. Applied application examples show how theory becomes practice.
6. Our experts will support and guide you along the way to mastering IMSE design, including access to online training material.
IMSE Designer includes hands-on knowledge transfer combined with online training material. IMSE Designer training consists of both general IMSE design concepts and foundations as well as specific training in applied IMSE product design and TactoTek review of licensee’s initial IMSE part design; additional design reviews are available for a fee as TactoTek professional services.